Exchange & Return
Exchange / Return :
We at Mason & Mill, follow a very stringent quality check process and make sure to provide our customers with the highest quality products. However, incase our customer is not happy with a certain product, we are more than happy to exchange it. For any exchange / return requests please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note : We do not offer any exchange / returns on products purchased from our Home & Living collection unless received in a damaged conditions or does not match the order placed.
Incase of any exchange, the customer is requested to inform us about the same within 2 days of delivery. We accept the exchange within 15 days of the registered request and hold the right to not accept the products incase received in a damaged condition or after the given time.
- The cost of return / exchange if any have to be borne by the customer. Request you to please go through our size guide thoroughly before confirming your orders. For any assistance you can write to us on info@masonandmill
- The products should be in unworn condition with all tags intact. Mason & Mill holds all rights to not accept the products incase they are used or damaged by the customer.
- We only accept exchange / return of product once and within 2 days of the goods received by the customer.
- Mason & Mill will not be responsible for the loss of products sent by you and will not accept the products incase the outer packaging is damaged or the seal is broken.
- We do not guarantee availability of the same product in the desired size. Exchange will entirely depend on availability of products. Requesting you to please check before requesting an exchange.
- Bespoke or customised orders cannot be cancelled or exchanged unless they are faulty or not as requested.
- Any or all products on clearance are not eligible for an exchange or return.
- Exchange and return are not applicable on International orders.
- We do not follow a refund policy and do not offer a refund on any orders. However you can ask for a credit note that will be valid for a period of 1 year from the date of issue and will be exclusive of the shipping charges. These Credit Notes cannot be clubbed with another offer or be used for sale purchases.
- In any case, if Mason & Mill sends you a faulty product/ wrong order, we are responsible for bearing all the costs of Return / Exchange. Incase our service provider operates in your area, a pickup will be arranged from our end. However, if they don't, we request the customer to send the product back and compensate the shipping charges for the same within 7 working days.
All the products have been made in the finest handwoven fabrics and materials. Many of the processes are manually done. Irregularities which may occur are characteristic of the handcrafted process and are not counted as a defect in the product.